Suicide bomber in Afghanistan kills seven at election rally
A suicide bomber blew himself up at an election rally in Afghanistan's eastern province of Nangarhar on Tuesday, killing at least seven people and wounding 25, officials said, warning that the toll was likely to climb. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Suicide bomber in Afghanistan kills seven at election rally, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Election Commission issues defamation warning
- - Saudi visit highlights Pakistan's search for investment
- - Abe Mum on Trump's Claim of Nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - India-Pakistan crisis: Saudi Arabia aims to de-escalate tensions
- - Maldives arrests former president Abdulla Yameen over witness tampering in money-laundering trial
- - Asia markets set to trade cautiously on renewed US-China tensions
- - The US cannot crush us, says Huawei founder
- - Pogba fires United into FA Cup last eight
- Older News
- Vote! Pheu Thai holds first Bangkok rally Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - Pheu Thai held its first rally in the capital on Friday, as campaigning heats up...
- Vote! What ‘Wuhan spirit’? Kashmir suicide attack reopens Modi’s China wound SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - A terror strike on Indian security forces in the country’s restive Jammu and Kashmir province...
- Vote! Kashmir suicide bomber radicalised after beating by troops, parents say REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - A suicide bomber who killed 44 paramilitary policemen in Indian-controlled Kashmir joined a militant group...