Suicide blast in Afghan capital kills at least 10
A suicide bomber blew himself up in an area in the north of the Afghan capital Kabul on Saturday, killing at least 10 people and wounding many more, a security official said. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Suicide blast in Afghan capital kills at least 10, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Saturday, 20 October, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Female suicide bomber kills eight in northwest Pakistan REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - A female suicide bomber in northwestern Pakistan killed at least eight people and wounded 26 more in an attack outside a local civilian hospital on Sunday, local officials said. ...
- Older News
- Vote! Blast at Kabul University kills eight, injures 33 REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - A powerful bomb blast outside the gates of Kabul University in the Afghan capital on Friday killed at least eight people and wounded 33, as students and lawyers waited to...
- Vote! Blast near Afghan university kills six, injures 27 REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - An explosion on Friday near a gate to the campus of Kabul University in the Afghan capital killed six people and injured at least 27 as students waited to take...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Will Duterte mention fishing deal with China in State of Nation address? No one knows for sure
- - Lufthansa Resumes Flights to Cairo after Safety Pause
- - Britain Drafts Plans to Sanction Iran in Tanker-Quarrel
- - Hong Kong Residents Deface Chinese Emblem in Latest Protest
- - UN: Humanitarian Situation in Syria Continues to Deteriorate
- - Recycled Water Part of Perth's Plan to Beat Climate Change in Australia
- - 'Stronger Than Ever': India Set for Fresh Moon Launch Attempt
- - 1,000 Firefighters Battle Wildfires in Central Portugal
- - Doctors: Detainee Allegedly Tortured in Sudan Dies
- - Thai Industrial Property market driven by rocketing Chinese FDI