Suicide attack kills 15 people in Afghan capital on election day
A suicide bomber blew himself up in the Afghan capital on Saturday, killing at least 15 people as voting concluded in parliamentary elections that were overshadowed by the threat of attacks and serious organizational problems. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Suicide attack kills 15 people in Afghan capital on election day, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water
- - UK's Labour wants an election — but a second referendum is more likely, lawmaker says
- Older News
- Vote! Afghan Taliban claim lethal car bomb attack in Kabul REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - The Afghan Taliban claimed responsibility on Tuesday for a car bomb attack near a heavily...
- Vote! Afghan Taliban claim responsibility for deadly Kabul car bomb attack REUTERS ASIA NEWS (3 days ago) - The Taliban claimed responsibility on Tuesday for a car bomb attack near a heavily fortified...
- Vote! Car bomb blast near high-security compound in Kabul kills four, 90 wounded REUTERS ASIA NEWS (3 days ago) - At least four people were killed and 90 wounded when a bomb-laden car blew up...