Suicide attack kills 15 people in Afghan capital on election day
A suicide bomber blew himself up in the Afghan capital on Saturday, killing at least 15 people as voting concluded in parliamentary elections that were overshadowed by the threat of attacks and serious organizational problems. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Suicide attack kills 15 people in Afghan capital on election day, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Saturday, 20 October
- Older News
- Vote! Taliban claims deadly attack on Afghan stadium celebration REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - An attack claimed by the Taliban killed four people and wounded 31 on Saturday during a celebration in the Afghan city of Lashkar Gah. ...
- Vote! Afghan suicide bomber hits family, kills one, injures four REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - A suicide bomber on Friday killed one person and injured four, all members of the same family, in an attack in Afghanistan's southern province of Kandahar, police said. ...
- Vote! Explosions in Afghan capital Kabul kill six during new year festival REUTERS ASIA NEWS (3 days ago) - Several explosions in the Afghan capital of Kabul on Thursday killed six people and wounded 23 in an attack during celebrations to mark the Persian new year, government spokesmen said....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival