Suicide attack in Afghanistan kills 22 near Pakistan border crossing
A suicide bomber in Afghanistan killed at least 22 people in an attack on a protest gathering on the highway between the eastern city of Jalalabad and the main border crossing into neighbouring Pakistan, officials in Nangarhar province said on Tuesday. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Suicide attack in Afghanistan kills 22 near Pakistan border crossing, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Vampire bat breakthrough shows bloodsuckers could save lives
- - Asia stocks trade higher as China says its economy grew 6.6 percent in 2018
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- Older News
- Vote! Car bomb attack kills eight security force members in Afghanistan's south REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - A car bomb attack on a convoy of the governor of Afghanistan's southern Logar province...