Sudarat is people's top choice for prime minister: Nida Poll
Khunying Sudarat Keyuraphan, chairwoman of the Pheu Thai Party's election strategy committee, leads the people's top ten choices for prime minister under the current election law -- and Pheu Thai is the number one party in the general election tentatively scheduled for Feb 24, says a new poll.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Sudarat is people's top choice for prime minister: Nida Poll, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - China Faces Challenges in Containing Swine Flu Infection
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- Older News
- Vote! Majority prefer male PM in his 50s, says survey Samui Times (3 days ago) - A recent opinion survey by Super Poll revealed that the majority of people prefer their...
- Vote! Bangkok Poll: Prayut top PM pick, Pheu Thai top party Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - More than half of voters remain undecided about their picks in the March 24 election,...
- Vote! Voters like Prayut as PM but prefer Pheu Thai as the party they will vote for Phuket Gazette (6 days ago) - With the election campaign now digging into its first week on the hustings, the polls...