Sudarat is people's top choice for prime minister: Nida Poll
Khunying Sudarat Keyuraphan, chairwoman of the Pheu Thai Party's election strategy committee, leads the people's top ten choices for prime minister under the current election law -- and Pheu Thai is the number one party in the general election tentatively scheduled for Feb 24, says a new poll.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Sudarat is people's top choice for prime minister: Nida Poll, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 25 November
- Older News
- Vote! Thais: We won’t pull rank and will show our license to police…..if we have one Samui Times (4 days ago) - Respondents to a Nida Poll have overwhelmingly said that they would not attempt to pull rank with the police when asked to present their driving licence. Though it has emerged...
- Vote! Most oppose pulling rank to avoid driving licence check: Nida Poll Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - A majority of people say they never try to avoid showing their driving licence when asked to do so by traffic police and disagree with anyone trying to use their...
- Vote! Majority disagree with show of ranks/positions to avoid driving licence check : Nida Poll Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - A majority of people say they never try to avoid getting their driving licence checked when asked to do so by traffic police and disagree with anyone doing so by...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - 77 year old Swede dies from heart attack on beach in Trat
- - Myanmar, Thailand keen to co-host Under-20 World Cup
- - Japan takes 15 phone-scam suspects from Thailand
- - Three injured in fresh seafood pickup accident in Krabi
- - IKEA Thailand launches full online store
- - Watch out Thailand, here comes Vietnam
- - Truck driver dodges charge for dangerous load as 33 tons of rice flip semi-trailer onto its side
- - Police load up charges against axe-weilding road-rage ambulance attackers
- - Cannon, gun base at Racha Noi declared items of national heritage
- - Taiwan to Expand Joint Rescue Operations in Disputed Sea