Submachine gun seized in ongoing Phuket crime blitz
PHUKET: The Phuket Provincial Police have announced that five more people have been arrested in their ongoing “Battling crime for the good of the community” campaign, which included the seizure of a submachine gun, various illegal substances along with other weapons and ammunition.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Submachine gun seized in ongoing Phuket crime blitz, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Thursday, 14 June, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Polish hotel owner charged after threatening staff with gun The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: Police have arrested a Polish man after he was accused of threatening his employee with a gun....
- Vote! Phuket spa shooter ‘snapped’, previously wanted for conspiracy to murder The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: The man who shot two people at a beauty spa south of Phuket Town yesterday before turning the gun on himself had “snapped” after repeated rebukes by one of...
- Vote! Korean, maid hurt in Phuket gun attack Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - PHUKET: A South Korean national and a maid were wounded in a gun attack by a housekeeper of a spa parlour run by the Korean’s daughter in Muang district of...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - High turnout expected for Thailand’s first election since 2014 coup
- - Woman killed by sleeping pickup driver
- - Soi Dog calling to end the suffering of homeless and neglected cats
- - India’s political parties go cartoon crazy as they chase country’s youth vote on social media
- - Investors should avoid shares of this $36 billion, widely used Chinese tech firm, analysts say
- - New Zealand: Guns Used in Mosque Attack Banned Immediately
- - Protect Andaman mass beach cleanup at Layan nets 92kg of trash
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Crushed by water truck? Spa shooter ’snapped’! PTT to sell inmate products! || March 21
- - Court upholds acquittal of politician on garbage charges
- - Indonesian, Philippine central banks hold benchmark rates