Storms, hail warning for Wednesday-Friday
The weather office warns that summer storms and hail are likely in areas of the Northeast, the North, the Central Plain and the East from Wednesday through Friday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Storms, hail warning for Wednesday-Friday, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 4 March, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Weather warning: Summer storm to hit large swathes of upper Thailand Samui Times (Today) - The met office has issued a storm warning for the north, lower north east, central and eastern seaboard today. Storms with high winds and possibly hail are expected to hit...
- Older News
- Vote! Weather: Summer storms moving into upper Thailand Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Summer storms, gusty winds and hail are forecast for many provinces in the North, Northeast, East and Central regions from now into next week, with the Northeast and the East...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Asian stocks mixed as investors await US-China trade developments
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - Chiang Mai joins Global Climate Strike on its most polluted day.
- - Flash Floods, Earthquake in Indonesia Kill Over 80
- - Air Pollution Cuts Lives Short by More Than Two Years in Thailand
- - One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi
- - Indonesia’s gambling with a tax on e-commerce. Will it pay off?
- - Should Media Avoid Naming the Gunmen in Mass Shootings?
- - Water sharing in Indonesia key to smothering transboundary haze
- - Asian stocks trade higher as investors await US-China trade developments