Storm leaves Phuket in blackouts, flights diverted
PHUKET: The storm that hit Phuket late yesterday afternoon left huge swathes of the island without power for up to six hours and forced air traffic controllers to divert several flights from landing at Phuket International Airport for saf... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Storm leaves Phuket in blackouts, flights diverted, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Thursday, 5 July, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Phuket Airport readies for Songkran rush The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET: The chief of Phuket International Airport (PIA) has asked travellers to allow up to three hours for their journey to make sure they catch their flights during the Songkran...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Evangelical Group Says Laos Has Deported 3 American Missionaries
- - Thailand busts 'seasteading' effort by American
- - Wildfire contained at Phromthep Cape, fire warning re-issued
- - After Songkran, Phuket water reductions continue to stretch reserves until rains return
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Cobra eggs missing! Arrest in Phi Phi rape case! Worst Songkran road record? || April 18
- - King cobra female caught in Patong, 30 eggs missing from nest
- - Soldier dies after motorbike hits power pole in Thalang
- - US bitcoin trader may face death penalty in Thailand over 'sea home'
- - British diver Josh Bratchley, who helped save Thai soccer team, brought back from US underwater cave in dramatic rescue
- - Taiwan presidential run by Terry Gou creates ‘uncertain’ future for Foxconn, analysts say