Stocks sink as trade war heats up with new tariff threats
NEW YORK (AP) — Global stock indexes are falling Wednesday after the Trump administration released a list of billion in goods that could be hit with tariffs and China said it would to retaliate. In the U.S., industrial companies and basic materials makers are taking some of the worst losses. KEEPING SCORE: The S&P 500 […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Stocks sink as trade war heats up with new tariff threats, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Elephant goes wild! Phuket wildfire! Bounded body found? || Feb. 20
- - Interpol Red Notice sought for Greek suspect over Phuket beautician murder
- - Four injured as car smashes into electric pole
- - Italian tourist gored as trekking elephant goes wild
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - Uighur Australian's plea to 'save' his family in China
- Older News
- Vote! US, China to Begin Third Round of Trade, Economic Talks VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - Negotiators from China and the United States will resume talks this week to resolve the...
- Vote! US-China trade talks resume in Washington from Tuesday: W. House Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - WASHINGTON: US-China trade talks aimed at ending a damaging tariff war will resume from Tuesday...