Stocks in Australia fall in early trade; oil prices attempt to stage a recovery
Australia's benchmark ASX 200 fell 0.68 percent in early trade, with the energy subindex down 1.89 percent and the materials sector off by 2.02 percent. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Stocks in Australia fall in early trade; oil prices attempt to stage a recovery, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Sunday, 25 November
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Asia stocks mixed; Australia hits more than 10-year highs CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Stocks in Asia were mixed on Wednesday after the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite closed at record-high territory overnight on Wall Street....
- Vote! Asia stocks slip despite Wall Street record closing highs; Australia touches more than 10-year highs CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Stocks in Asia pared earlier gains as they declined in Wednesday afternoon trade after the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite closed in record high territory overnight on Wall Street....
- Older News
- Vote! Asia markets mixed as investors grapple with rising oil prices CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Shares in Asia were mixed on Tuesday as investors grappled with the recent spike in oil prices after the U.S. announced that its sanctions waivers on Iran oil will end....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says
- - Election rerun in Chiang Mai as Pheu Thai winner banned