Stocks in Asia set to slip; BOJ chief flags trade risks
Stocks in Asia were set to see opening declines following comments from the Bank of Japan chief on the risks of increasing trade protectionism for the global economic growth outlook.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Stocks in Asia set to slip; BOJ chief flags trade risks, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Monday, 15 April
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Asia markets set to slide amid US-China trade jitters CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin told CNBC on Wednesday that a trip to Beijing to resume trade negotiations has not been scheduled yet, reducing hopes of a speedy resolution to the...
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks mixed as US-China trade tensions linger CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Markets in Asia were mixed on Wednesday as trade tensions continued to linger between the U.S. and China....
- Vote! Asia stocks edge up as US-China trade tensions linger CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Markets in Asia mostly traded higher on Wednesday afternoon as trade tensions continued to linger between the U.S. and China....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach
- - 14 smuggled Burmese migrants rescued and alleged trafficker arrested
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters