Stocks in Asia rise following overnight Dow bounce
Shares in Asia were higher in Friday morning trade following overnight gains on Wall Street as investors stateside cheered strong earnings and economic data.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Stocks in Asia rise following overnight Dow bounce, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Thursday, 16 May
- Older News
- Vote! Stocks in Asia slide following overnight slip on Wall Street CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Investors will be watching out for market reaction from Hong Kong's Hang Seng index. It closed 1.73% lower on Wednesday, amid violent clashes between protesters and riot police over a...
- Vote! Stocks in Asia set to slide following overnight slip on Wall Street CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Shares in Asia Pacific were set to trade mixed on Thursday following an overnight slip for stocks on Wall Street....
- Vote! Asia Pacific shares trade mixed; China's consumer prices rise at fastest pace in 15 months CNBC - ASIA (7 days ago) - Shares in Asia Pacific traded mixed on Wednesday morning following an overnight trading session on Wall Street that saw the end of the Dow Jones Industrial Average's winning streak....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China-Philippines ‘hit and run’: Duterte’s downplaying of the incident is sign of his Beijing dilemma
- - Philippine fishing boat’s sinking in South China Sea was ‘just a collision’, Duterte says
- - Strong earthquake hits southern China; injuries reported
- - Far-right motive seen in German pro-migrant official's murder
- - Book nerd PM: Prayut’s new image?
- - Japan protests Chinese activity near disputed East China Sea islands
- - Chinese tourists flood North Korea as Beijing remains its key ally
- - 'Avengers' dominates MTV awards as Larsen honours stunt doubles
- - Trump says US to begin removing 'millions' of illegal migrants
- - Phuket airport taxi driver questioned after collision kills motorbike rider