Stocks in Asia pull back and the dollar firms ahead of Fed
Asian markets were mostly lower as investors shifted their focus to the Federal Reserve's June meeting.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Stocks in Asia pull back and the dollar firms ahead of Fed, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Pulwama attack: India warns of backlash against Kashmiri Muslims
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Seven killed in new Kashmir battle
- - Taxi blames oil spill for wipeout
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- Older News
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly higher; Japan jumps more than 2 percent CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Stocks in major Asian stock markets closed higher on Tuesday, with stocks in Japan leading...