Stocks in Asia mostly higher; Japan jumps more than 2 percent
Stocks in major Asian stock markets closed higher on Tuesday, with stocks in Japan leading in the region.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Stocks in Asia mostly higher; Japan jumps more than 2 percent, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Tuesday, 12 February
- Older News
- Vote! Asia markets climb as Bank of Japan keeps monetary policy steady CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Markets in Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong and China advanced Friday morning as the Japanese central bank kept short-term interest rate at minus 0.1 percent and pledged to continue buying...
- Vote! Asia markets trade mostly higher as Japan's Nikkei 225 climbs CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - The Bank of Japan is set to deliver its monetary policy decision later in the day. Low inflation has forced the central bank to stick with a massive stimulus program...
- Vote! Asia stocks higher after UK lawmakers reject a no-deal Brexit CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Major indexes in Australia, Japan and South Korea traded up as investors were more optimistic that the U.K. is unlikely to leave the EU without a Brexit deal in place....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Asian stocks mixed as investors await US-China trade developments
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - Chiang Mai joins Global Climate Strike on its most polluted day.
- - Flash Floods, Earthquake in Indonesia Kill Over 80
- - Air Pollution Cuts Lives Short by More Than Two Years in Thailand
- - One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi
- - Indonesia’s gambling with a tax on e-commerce. Will it pay off?
- - Should Media Avoid Naming the Gunmen in Mass Shootings?
- - Water sharing in Indonesia key to smothering transboundary haze
- - Asian stocks trade higher as investors await US-China trade developments