Stocks in Asia mostly higher; Chinese yuan jumps
U.S. President Donald Trump said Tuesday that trade talks with China are going well, adding the current March deadline is not a "magical date." A report also said the U.S. is requesting that China keep the yuan stable as part of the trade deal.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Stocks in Asia mostly higher; Chinese yuan jumps, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Tuesday, 19 February
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks mostly slip as investors watch US Treasury yields CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were mostly lower Friday morning as investors watched yields on longer duration U.S. Treasurys....
- Vote! Asia stocks mixed as investors watch US Treasury yields CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were mixed Friday morning as investors watched yields on longer duration U.S. Treasurys....
- Vote! Asia stocks set to slip as US Treasury yields decline CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were set to trade lower on Friday as yields on longer duration U.S. Treasurys declined....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Afghan wedding suicide blast kills 63, wounds 182: ministry
- - A Chinese Toy Story: why do adult men buy designer toys?
- - 11 killed, 4 injured in lorry-van clash in Sa Kaew
- - Phuket Opinion: The Expendables
- - Toll from suicide blast at Afghan wedding 63 dead and 182 hurt: ministry
- - The Asia Foundation Launches Education Project in the Philippines
- - Blast at wedding in Afghan capital wounds at least 20 - hospital
- - What Trump really gains by calling China a currency manipulator
- - Majority support anti-fake news centre plan: Nida Poll
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul