Stocks in Asia mostly higher; Chinese yuan jumps
U.S. President Donald Trump said Tuesday that trade talks with China are going well, adding the current March deadline is not a "magical date." A report also said the U.S. is requesting that China keep the yuan stable as part of the trade deal.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Stocks in Asia mostly higher; Chinese yuan jumps, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Tuesday, 19 February
- Older News
- Vote! Shares in Asia rise after Wall Street surges overnight CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Stocks in Asia traded higher on Friday morning after an overnight surge on Wall Street, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average posting a gain of more than 200 points....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Patong Police to create LINE group with rental shops to monitor tourist bike riders