Stocks in Asia mixed; Chinese yuan jumps
U.S. President Donald Trump said Tuesday that trade talks with China are going well, adding the current March deadline is not a "magical date." A report also said the U.S. is requesting that China keep the yuan stable as part of the trade deal.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Stocks in Asia mixed; Chinese yuan jumps, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Tuesday, 19 February
- Older News
- Vote! Shares in Asia mixed as investors grapple with dovish Fed CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Stocks in Asia traded mixed on Friday morning as investors grappled over the consequences of a recent change in interest rate outlook at the U.S. Federal Reserve....
- Vote! Asian stocks mixed as investors await Federal Reserve meeting CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Shares in Asia were mixed in Monday afternoon trade as investors awaited developments on the U.S.-China trade front. The U.S. Federal Reserve was also set to begin its March policy...
- Vote! Asian stocks mixed as investors await US-China trade developments CNBC - ASIA (7 days ago) - Shares in Asia were mixed in Monday morning trade as investors awaited developments on the U.S.-China trade front....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Patong Police to create LINE group with rental shops to monitor tourist bike riders
- - Phuket goes to the polls for national election
- - Revving up for Phuket Bike Week 2019
- - Phuket Opinion: A vote for everything, or a vote for nothing?