Stocks in Asia mixed; BOJ chief flags trade protectionism risks
The U.S and Japan kicked off trade talks in Washington on Monday. U.S. President Donald Trump has made it clear he is unhappy with Japan's $69 billion trade surplus with the U.S. and wants an agreement to address it.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Stocks in Asia mixed; BOJ chief flags trade protectionism risks, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Monday, 15 April
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks mixed as China debuts new loan prime rates CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were mixed on Tuesday, as the People's Bank of China published its new loan prime rates which would result in cheaper borrowing costs for companies....
- Vote! Asia stocks set to trade mixed as investors await RBA minutes CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were set to trade mixed on Tuesday as investors await the release of minutes from the Reserve Bank of Australia's July meeting. The People's Bank of China...
- Vote! Asia stocks gain as Treasury yields bounce higher CNBC - ASIA (7 days ago) - Stocks in Asia edged up Monday morning as U.S. Treasury yields bounced higher after plunging last week which sent markets into a panic....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade
- - Brazilian Troops Begin Deploying to Fight Amazon Fires
- - Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
- - G-7 Meets in France
- - Trump Touts USMCA in Meeting with Canada PM Trudeau
- - Explainer: Migrant Protection Protocols
- - Gen Z: Politically Leaning to the Left