Stocks in Asia mixed; BOJ chief flags trade protectionism risks
The U.S and Japan kicked off trade talks in Washington on Monday. U.S. President Donald Trump has made it clear he is unhappy with Japan's $69 billion trade surplus with the U.S. and wants an agreement to address it.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Stocks in Asia mixed; BOJ chief flags trade protectionism risks, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Monday, 15 April
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks mixed as US-China trade tensions linger CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Markets in Asia were mixed on Wednesday as trade tensions continued to linger between the U.S. and China....
- Vote! Asia stocks edge up as US-China trade tensions linger CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Markets in Asia mostly traded higher on Wednesday afternoon as trade tensions continued to linger between the U.S. and China....
- Vote! Asia stocks subdued as US-China trade tensions linger CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Markets in Asia traded cautiously on Wednesday morning as trade tensions continued to linger between the U.S. and China....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach