Stocks in Asia advance; BOJ chief flags concerns over trade protectionism
The U.S and Japan kicked off trade talks in Washington on Monday. U.S. President Donald Trump has made it clear he is unhappy with Japan's $69 billion trade surplus with the U.S. and wants an agreement to address it.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Stocks in Asia advance; BOJ chief flags concerns over trade protectionism, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Tuesday, 16 April
- Older News
- Vote! Asia stocks advance as China debuts new loan prime rates CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Stocks in Asia mostly traded higher Tuesday afternoon as minutes from the Reserve Bank of Australia's July meeting were released. The People's Bank of China also published its new loan...
- Vote! Asia stocks set to trade mixed as investors await RBA minutes CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were set to trade mixed on Tuesday as investors await the release of minutes from the Reserve Bank of Australia's July meeting. The People's Bank of China...
- Vote! Asia stocks gain as Treasury yields bounce higher CNBC - ASIA (7 days ago) - Stocks in Asia edged up Monday morning as U.S. Treasury yields bounced higher after plunging last week which sent markets into a panic....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade
- - Brazilian Troops Begin Deploying to Fight Amazon Fires
- - Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
- - Iraqi Militia Says New Drone Attack Killed Commander
- - Trump at Odds with G-7 Leaders on Trade, Iran, N. Korea, Russia
- - Iran's Envoy Makes Surprise Visit at Site of G-7 Summit
- - Former Illinois Congressman Challenges Trump for Republican Presidential Nomination