Still No Concrete Steps for North Korea's Denuclearization
A five-person South Korean delegation visited Pyongyang on Wednesday to lay the groundwork for a third summit between President Moon Jae-in and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. VOA's Steve Miller reports that although concrete denuclearization measures from Pyongyang have yet to materialize, South Korea is saying the purpose of the summit is to discuss a plan for permanent peace on the peninsula.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Still No Concrete Steps for North Korea's Denuclearization, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: VOA NEWS - Friday, 7 September, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! N. Korea: Bolton Call for Denuclearization Sign ‘Dim-Sighted’ VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - North Korea has criticized U.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton’s “nonsense” call for Pyongyang to show that it’s serious about giving up its nuclear weapons, the second time it has...
- Vote! North Korea says it has tested a new tactical guided weapon CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - It is North Korea's first public weapons test since the second U.S.-North Korea summit in Hanoi ended with no agreement in February....
- Vote! North Korea test-fires a new tactical guided weapon CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - It is North Korea's first public weapons test since the second U.S.-North Korea summit in Hanoi ended with no agreement in February....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Police hunt for lifelong serial sex offender, rapist with mental problems at large in Phuket Town
- - Electricity supply cuts in Kathu
- - PM2.5 levels surge in Chiang Rai
- - Thai woman murdered in Portugal
- - Setting the record straight
- - Man found dead in pickup truck
- - People flock to marijuana fair in Buri Ram
- - Fishing trip boats destroyed by fire
- - Trump Calls Sri Lankan PM, Expresses Condolences After Deadly Blasts
- - Police hunt for man for allegedly murdering ex-wife, mother-in-law