Still no charges for taxi driver who wiped out six vehicles, killed motorcyclist
PHUKET: Ten weeks after a Phuket airport taxi driver wiped out six vehicles and killed a motorbike rider whilst driving a tourist from the airport during morning rush hour traffic on Thepkrasattri Rd, the investigating officer from the Thalang Police has yet to formally press charges for reckless driving.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Still no charges for taxi driver who wiped out six vehicles, killed motorcyclist, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Tuesday, 15 January, 2019
- Older News
- Vote! Traffic police cannot confiscate driver’s license under a new traffic law in effect from Aug 20th Samui Times (Yesterday) - Effective 20th August, traffic police have no authority to confiscate the driving license of the driver of an automobile or motorcycle when being stopped for a traffic violation under the new...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - 3 bedroom Modern townhouses for sale Rawai
- - Hong Kong's Quietly Confrontational Protest
- - Facebook user thanks cat for unearthing husband’s hidden treasure
- - Tourism minister orders study of Pattaya as model for 4am closing time
- - New traffic law: Just taking a picture of your licence and showing on your phone is not enough
- - Noodle vendor claims they urinated in the broth “to cure muscle aches”
- - Don Mueang Airport: 20 more immigration counters to open this week
- - Are DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies a Real IS Threat? Or an Attention Grab?
- - DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies Need Local Responses, Experts Say
- - Pompeo Praises Denmark After Trump Cancels State Visit