Sri Lanka to sell hotel stakes, possibly within six months: finance minister
Sri Lanka plans to put two state-owned hotel companies up for sale within the next six months in a sale that could raise $500 million for the island nation as it seeks to bolster its finances, the finance minister said on Tuesday. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Sri Lanka to sell hotel stakes, possibly within six months: finance minister, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77
- - Uighur escapee caught, three more sought
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Democrats confident of bagging 20 House seats in Bangkok
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - China Rebuffs Germany's Call for US Missile Deal With Russia
- - New Zealand bans Huawei, China has message for New Zealand
- - The week that shook Thai politics – and what comes next
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA BBC News Asia (Yesterday) - Kusal Perera hits an unbeaten 153 as Sri Lanka chase 304 to claim a stunning...
- Older News
- Vote! Sri Lanka begins recruitment drive for "moral" hangmen BBC News Asia (4 days ago) - The government is running newspaper ads for executioners amid concerns about a surge in drug...
- Vote! Sri Lanka looking to hire executioners for US$200 a month as it resumes hanging for drug trafficking SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (5 days ago) - Sri Lanka began advertising for hangmen this week, as the country’s president pushes ahead with...