Sri Lanka seeks to lower IMF fiscal targets after political crisis
Sri Lanka will ask the IMF to ease its 2019 budget deficit target of 3.9 percent under a $1.5 billion loan programme, to give the economy more time to recover from a political crisis, a senior finance ministry official said on Thursday. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Sri Lanka seeks to lower IMF fiscal targets after political crisis, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Thursday, 10 January
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Sri Lanka quarterly growth slows to near four-year low on political crisis REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - Sri Lanka's last quarter economic growth slowed to a nearly four-year low, government data showed on Tuesday, as a 51-day political crisis took a toll on the industrial sector. ...
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Indian-Omani group strikes $3.85 billion deal to build Sri Lanka oil refinery REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - India's Accord Group and Oman's Ministry of Oil and Gas have signed a $3.85 billion deal to build an oil refinery in Sri Lanka, the biggest single pledge of foreign...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Two injured in shooting at Phuket spa
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - Man whose wife was shot dead in Christchurch attack has message for accused killer Brenton Tarrant: ‘I still love you’
- - 1MDB scandal: Malaysia to issue summonses to Goldman Sachs’ London, Hong Kong units
- - Trump Assails News Accounts Linking Him to New Zealand Massacre
- - In Thai Election, New 'War Room' Polices Social Media
- - ‘Traumatised and paranoid’: Malaysians in New Zealand struggle after Christchurch terrorist attack
- - Kyodo: Japan Olympic Committee Chief Takeda to Resign
- - Premchai jailed for 16 months, not guilty of leopard charge
- - China's Xi Urges Teachers of Political Courses to Tackle 'False Ideas'