Sri Lanka PM Rajapaksa resigns amid government shutdown fears
Sri Lanka's embattled Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa resigned on Saturday, only a month and a half after taking office and giving the country's president political space to prevent an imminent government shutdown. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Sri Lanka PM Rajapaksa resigns amid government shutdown fears, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: Bahrain says refugee footballer's life is not in danger
- - BOI recorded 900 bn baht investment applications in 2018
- - Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions
- - The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
- - Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
- - Café Malaysia 2019 celebrates the country’s dynamic coffee culture and its world class achievements
- - Top US Navy Officer Urges China to Avoid Confrontations
- - Spokesman: Myanmar Army Kills 13 Rebels in Rakhine Clashes
- - North Korea's Kim Yong-chol meets Mike Pompeo in Washington
- - Radical Cleric Linked to Bali Bombing to Be Freed from Prison
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: US gov’t shutdown affecting Phuket? Sunscreen affecting coral! More South Thai bombings! || Jan. 18 The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET XTRA - January 18 US government shutdown affecting Phuket tsunami buoy? |:| Sunscreen affecting...
- Vote! Activists decry Sri Lankan president's praise for Duterte's drugs war REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - Human rights groups expressed alarm at Sri Lanka's leader on Friday for praising Philippine President...
- Vote! US Govt shutdown prevents tsunami-warning buoy going live The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: The US government shutdown due Congressional appropriations has left the tsunami-warning buoy deployed off...