Sri Lanka government declares curfew, shuts down access to major social media sites
The Sri Lankan government declared a curfew with immediate effect, junior defence minister Ruwan Wijewardene ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Sri Lanka government declares curfew, shuts down access to major social media sites, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Sunday, 21 April
- Older News
- Vote! Sri Lanka withdraws emergency law imposed after Easter attacks REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - Sri Lanka on Friday withdrew an emergency law imposed after Easter Sunday attacks in April, a military spokesman said. ...
- Vote! Sri Lankan general Shavendra Silva, accused of war abuses, appointed army chief SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (5 days ago) - Sri Lanka’s president on Monday appointed a general accused of grave human rights abuses in the final stages of its long civil war as the country’s new army chief –...
- Vote! U.S. warns Sri Lanka on investment, military ties after army chief promotion REUTERS ASIA NEWS (5 days ago) - A senior U.S. State Department official warned on Tuesday that Sri Lanka's appointment of a war veteran accused of serious human rights violations as head of its army could affect...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade
- - Brazilian Troops Begin Deploying to Fight Amazon Fires
- - Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
- - Commemoration of 400th Anniversary of Slavery Brings Calls for Reflection, Unity
- - G-7 Meets in France
- - Trump Touts USMCA in Meeting with Canada PM Trudeau
- - Explainer: Migrant Protection Protocols