Sri Lanka crisis: Fears of a 'bloodbath' in power struggle
As a political crisis turns deadly, fears are growing of even more instability in the coming days.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Sri Lanka crisis: Fears of a 'bloodbath' in power struggle, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'BBC News Asia'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Vampire bat breakthrough shows bloodsuckers could save lives
- - Asia stocks trade higher as China says its economy grew 6.6 percent in 2018
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Ex-Nissan Chairman Ghosn Asks for Bail, Promises Not to Flee
- Older News
- Vote! Activists decry Sri Lankan president's praise for Duterte's drugs war REUTERS ASIA NEWS (3 days ago) - Human rights groups expressed alarm at Sri Lanka's leader on Friday for praising Philippine President...
- Vote! Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive $1 billion Bank of China loan this quarter REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - Sri Lanka will receive a loan of $1 billion from Bank of China before the...
- Vote! Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive Bank of China's $1 billion sovereign loan by March quarter REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - Sri Lanka will receive a loan of $1 billion from Bank of China before the...