Spa and beauty industry campaign hopes to fill 30,000 jobs
NEW YORK (AP) — The spa and beauty industry is booming, but thousands of jobs are going unfilled. The industry is hoping to change that with a “Get Your Dream Job” campaign designed to elevate the perception of careers in beauty and wellness. A foundation called Beauty Changes Lives is even offering scholarships for training. […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Spa and beauty industry campaign hopes to fill 30,000 jobs, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence