Southwest jet engine blows out in flight, killing passenger
One passenger was killed when an engine blew out on a Southwest Airlines jetliner carrying 149 people, marking the first fatality on a US-registered airline in more than nine years.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Southwest jet engine blows out in flight, killing passenger, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 17 April, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Ethiopian Crash Investigators Find Parallels to Doomed Indonesian Jet VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - Aviation investigators have found a piece of a stabilizer in an unusual position in the wreckage of the Ethiopian airliner that crashed Sunday, killing all 157 people on board. Sources...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - One dead in possible terror attack on Dutch tram
- - Chiang Mai joins Global Climate Strike on its most polluted day.
- - Multiple injuries in shooting on tram in Utrecht
- - Flash Floods, Earthquake in Indonesia Kill Over 80
- - Phuket History: The 1675 Battle of Patong
- - NZ rugby's Crusaders mull name change after massacre
- - Pakistan salutes hero of New Zealand mosque shooting
- - Air Pollution Cuts Lives Short by More Than Two Years in Thailand
- - One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi