Southwest jet engine blows out in flight, killing passenger
One passenger was killed when an engine blew out on a Southwest Airlines jetliner carrying 149 people, marking the first fatality on a US-registered airline in more than nine years.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Southwest jet engine blows out in flight, killing passenger, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - New B25mn tsunami-warning buoy ‘to be operational tomorrow’
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive $1 billion Bank of China loan this quarter
- - Indonesian Presidential Candidates Spar Over Corruption
- - Thais confident ahead of Asian Cup clash with China
- - U.S. special envoy in Pakistan for talks on Afghan peace
- - Yonhap: N. Korean Official en Route to Washington for Talks
- - Hewitt: I've been threatened by Tomic
- - Ram Rahim Singh: India guru jailed for life over journalist's murder
- - Chinese Trade Negotiator to Visit US in Late January
- - Wissanu wants poll March 24
- Older News
- Vote! Stowaway bird found on Singapore Airlines plane after 12 hours BBC News Asia (3 days ago) - The unexpected passenger was discovered in business class, 12 hours into a Singapore to London...
- Vote! Voice Recorder of Crashed Indonesian Jetliner Found VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - Indonesian officials say search crews have discovered the cockpit voice recorder from the Lion Air...
- Vote! Cockpit voice recorder of doomed Lion Air jet found ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (3 days ago) - NAVY divers have located the cockpit voice recorder of a Lion Air jet that crashed into the...