Southeast Asia stocks bounce back
Southeast Asian stock markets rebounded on Friday after a heavy sell-off in the previous session as a weaker-than-expected rise in US September inflation eased fears of faster rate hikes by the Federal Reserve.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Southeast Asia stocks bounce back, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 12 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly turn around as US-China trade tensions take a breather CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Stocks in Asia mostly recovered in Tuesday afternoon trade as investors cheered a reprieve in U.S.-China trade tensions surrounding Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei....
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly rise following overnight Dow bounce; China shares subdued amid trade tensions CNBC - ASIA (7 days ago) - Shares in Asia were higher in Friday morning trade following overnight gains on Wall Street as investors stateside cheered strong earnings and economic data....
- Vote! Stocks in Asia rise following overnight Dow bounce CNBC - ASIA (7 days ago) - Shares in Asia were higher in Friday morning trade following overnight gains on Wall Street as investors stateside cheered strong earnings and economic data....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach