Southeast Asia stocks bounce back
Southeast Asian stock markets rebounded on Friday after a heavy sell-off in the previous session as a weaker-than-expected rise in US September inflation eased fears of faster rate hikes by the Federal Reserve.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Southeast Asia stocks bounce back, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77
- - Uighur escapee caught, three more sought
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Democrats confident of bagging 20 House seats in Bangkok
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - China Rebuffs Germany's Call for US Missile Deal With Russia
- - New Zealand bans Huawei, China has message for New Zealand
- - The week that shook Thai politics – and what comes next
- Older News
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly higher; Japan jumps more than 2 percent CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Stocks in major Asian stock markets closed higher on Tuesday, with stocks in Japan leading...
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly higher; Japan up more than 2 percent CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Stocks in Asia saw gains in afternoon trade on Tuesday, with stocks in Japan leading...
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly higher; South Korean chipmakers jump CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Stocks in Asia saw gains in morning trade on Tuesday, while Wall Street had a...