South Korean president to meet North Korean leader's sister
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korean President Moon Jae-in plans to meet North Korean leader Kim Jong Un’s sister and other senior North Korean officials who are coming to the South on Friday for the Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang. Moon’s spokesman Kim Eui-kyeom also said Thursday the North Korean delegates will attend the games’ […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, South Korean president to meet North Korean leader's sister, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Pulwama attack: India warns of backlash against Kashmiri Muslims
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Seven killed in new Kashmir battle
- - Taxi blames oil spill for wipeout
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! North Korea has been building a ‘socialist utopia’ in Samjiyon but it’s now running short on labour SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - In January, thousands of North Korean students travelled to Mount Paektu, a sacred mountain where...
- Vote! How South Korea’s 2010 ban on cross-border trade burned one man’s dream of building a fried chicken empire in the North SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - Choi Won-ho had grand plans when he became the first person to introduce South Korean...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Abe Mum on Trump's Claim of Nomination for Nobel Peace Prize VOA NEWS (Today) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe kept quiet Monday over President Donald Trump's claim that he...