South Korean man chased his wife’s lover, who then fell to his death. He escaped with a US$3,600 fine
A South Korean man has been handed a US$3,600 in fine after he threatened to kill his wife’s lover, who subsequently fell to his death while fleeing. However, the 50-year-old man and his wife face a new trial on charges of perjury after they allegedly made false statements in court, claiming the husband did not threaten the man but merely urged him to come out and talk after he hid in a bathroom. While being interrogated by police before being indicted, the wife said the husband had been...... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, South Korean man chased his wife’s lover, who then fell to his death. He escaped with a US$3,600 fine, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Wednesday, 13 February, 2019
- Older News
- Vote! Philippines vows justice for handcuffed Chinese man who fell to death SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (5 days ago) - Philippine authorities have vowed to pursue those behind the death of a 27-year-old Chinese man in Manila over the weekend, after the Chinese embassy urged them to bring the perpetrators...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Afghan wedding suicide blast kills 63, wounds 182: ministry
- - A Chinese Toy Story: why do adult men buy designer toys?
- - 11 killed, 4 injured in lorry-van clash in Sa Kaew
- - Phuket Opinion: The Expendables
- - Toll from suicide blast at Afghan wedding 63 dead and 182 hurt: ministry
- - The Asia Foundation Launches Education Project in the Philippines
- - Blast at wedding in Afghan capital wounds at least 20 - hospital
- - What Trump really gains by calling China a currency manipulator
- - Majority support anti-fake news centre plan: Nida Poll
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul