South Korean court to rule on war survivors' claim against Japanese firm
South Korea's top court is due to rule on Tuesday on a damages lawsuit against a Japanese company filed by South Koreans forced into labour during Japan's 1910-45 occupation, a decision that could unsettle ties between the uneasy neighbours. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, South Korean court to rule on war survivors' claim against Japanese firm, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Vampire bat breakthrough shows bloodsuckers could save lives
- Older News
- Vote! Analysts: Seoul-Tokyo Diplomatic Rows Unlikely to Have Lasting Effect VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - Relations between South Korea and Japan continue to sour as a pair of diplomatic disputes...