South Korea holds Hong Kong ship over North Korean oil
South Korea says it's holding a Hong Kong-flagged ship and its crew for allegedly violating U.N. sanctions by transferring oil to a North Korean vessel.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, South Korea holds Hong Kong ship over North Korean oil, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Analysis: China Pulling out All Stops in Canada Tensions
- - Phuket lifeguard, 19, dies in motorbike crash
- - Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion
- - Top court orders compensation for Myanmar workers
- - Belarus Model Arrested for Thai Sex Seminar Pleads Guilty
- - 'Made in China 2025' Feels Trade War Pinch
- - Germany hold 'Iran spy' over Afghan ops
- - Robert Schellenberg case: China accuses Canada of 'double standards'
- - US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he’ll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Experts: N. Korean Human Rights Issue Remains Dire, Must be Part of Ongoing Talks VOA NEWS (Today) - United Nations special rapporteur for human rights in North Korea, Tomas Quintana, visited South Korea...
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Hong Kong gives green light for 9,500 private flats worth $10b ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (Yesterday) - HONG KONG’S government has recently approved an ambitious proposal for a 9,500 private residential development...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! S. Korea Removes 'Enemy' Reference to N. Korea in New Defense Report VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - South Korea has dropped a reference to North Korea as its “enemy” in the military’s...