South Korea demands proof from Japan over accusation it violated UN sanctions against North Korea
South Korea said on Friday it has proposed to Japan that the two countries ask an international organisation to investigate claims that Seoul was not faithfully implementing United Nations sanctions against North Korea.South Korea’s management of its exports of sensitive materials has become a point of discussion, after Tokyo last week tightened the approval process for Japanese shipments of photoresists and other sensitive materials to South Korea, saying such materials can be exported only to…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, South Korea demands proof from Japan over accusation it violated UN sanctions against North Korea, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Friday, 12 July
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! No US-Japan Trade Deal Announced at G-7 VOA NEWS (Today) - U.S. President Donald Trump and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe met on the sidelines of the G-7 summit in Biarritz, France but did not announce they have reached a trade...
- Vote! At G-7, Trump says he is not happy about North Korea missile tests CNBC - ASIA (Today) - President Donald Trump said Sunday he was not happy after North Korea launched short-range ballistic missiles over the weekend....
- Vote! Japan protests as South Korea ‘defends’ disputed islands in war games SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - South Korea on Sunday began two days of war games to practise defending disputed islands off its east coast against an unlikely attack from Japan, further stoking tensions between the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Sudan PM Seeks End toCountry's Pariah Status
- - Trump at Odds with G-7 Leaders on Trade, Iran, N. Korea, Russia
- - Iran's Envoy Makes Surprise Visit at Site of G-7 Summit
- - Former Illinois Congressman Challenges Trump for Republican Presidential Nomination
- - Placido Domingo to Perform for First Time Since Accusations
- - Elizabeth Warren's Rise Started by Looking at the Bottom
- - Extinction Bites: Countries Agree to Protect Sharks, Rays
- - At G-7, Trump at Odds with Leaders on Trade, Iran, N. Korea, Russia
- - Tropical Storm Watch Issued for Barbados as Dorian Nears
- - White House: Trump Wishes He'd Boosted China Tariffs Higher