South Australian doctor among experts in Thailand cave rescue
Dr Richard Harris reportedly working with navy and medical experts in Chiang RaiA South Australian doctor is among the experts involved in the rescue mission to retrieve 12 schoolboys and their football coach from a cave in Thailand.Dr Richard Harris, an anaesthetist with more than 30 years of diving experience, flew to Thailand last week. Related: Thai cave rescue underway: officials confirm operation has begun – live updates Continue reading...... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, South Australian doctor among experts in Thailand cave rescue, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Guardian'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - North Korean Art Troupe to Visit China
- - Thailand fall to China at Asian Cup
- - Humanitarian Issues to Figure Prominently at Davos Forum
- Older News
- Vote! Authorities enter Tham Luang Cave for first time since rescue of 13 Samui Times (2 days ago) - On January 17th, authorities inspected Tham Luang Cave in Mae Sai district of Chiang Rai...
- Vote! First cave rescue film due in July Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - A Thai-born director who took just weeks to shoot the first film about the dramatic...