Songkran road toll down, zero deaths in 4 provinces
There were fewer road accidents, deaths and injuries during the seven-day safety campaign for this year's Songkran holiday, which closed on Wednesday night.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Songkran road toll down, zero deaths in 4 provinces, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 18 April
- Older News
- Vote! Thai roads: 6,129 dead so far this year – 729 this month – 29 on Monday Samui Times (5 days ago) - Daily News reported the latest unofficial figures for people pronounced dead at the scene of road accidents in Thailand. They cautioned that the figures were likely to rise when all...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Three killed, at least five wounded after three explosions go off in Kathmandu
- - More than 600 people, mostly children, test positive for HIV in Pakistan city
- - Pakistan PM Khan speaks with Modi to congratulate him on election victory
- - Strong earthquake strikes northern Peru
- - Prem's birthplace in Songkhla draws mourners
- - Trump Meets Japan's Emperor Naruhito at Imperial Palace
- - Tough times ahead for next Thai government after hard fought weekend votes
- - Ghosn family seeks UN help against 'judicial persercution'
- - Sasalak stinger breaks Kirins resistance
- - Statesman, influencer and pacifier – reflections on the death of “General Prem”