Soldier dies after motorbike hits power pole in Thalang
PHUKET: A man has died after he lost control of his motorbike and crashed into a power pole in Thalang in the early hours of this morning (Apr 18).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Soldier dies after motorbike hits power pole in Thalang, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Thursday, 18 April
- Older News
- Vote! Motorcyclists seriously injured in U-turn collision The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: An accident between a car and a motorbike at a U-turn in Thalang has left two people seriously injured....
- Vote! Motorbike rider dies near Rama 5 bridge in Nonthaburi Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - PHOTOS: Sanook A motorbike rider has died following an incident near the Rama 5 road bridge in Nonthaburi yesterday. The Honda CBR 650 was unrecognisable following the crash, both wheels had...
- Vote! 4 bedroom Grand Villa for sale Thalang Phuket Property Sales (3 days ago) - Phuket Travel Tips And Advise - Phuket Travel, Real Estate & Property Agent 4 bedroom Grand Villa for sale Thalang. Thalang Villa for sale with Thai Company Freehold ownership and...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Pakistan PM Khan speaks with Modi to congratulate him on election victory
- - Strong earthquake strikes northern Peru
- - Prem's birthplace in Songkhla draws mourners
- - Donald Trump seems to undermine John Bolton on North Korean missile launches with rogue tweet
- - Thousands March in Hong Kong to Mark June 4 Protests
- - Four killed, seven injured in three explosions in Nepali capital - police
- - China International Big Data Industry Expo 2019 Opens
- - Over 600 people test HIV positive in Pakistan city
- - Future Forward Party wins new Chiang Mai election
- - DMS: Marijuana can only treat four diseases