Slowing global growth and trade tensions threaten Europe's largest bank, analysts say
HSBC is expected to announce an improvement in third-quarter earnings on Monday — but investors are likely to pay more attention to the bank's guidance on its business prospects in the coming months, analysts said.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Slowing global growth and trade tensions threaten Europe's largest bank, analysts say, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Sunday, 28 October, 2018
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Japan-South Korea dispute is called 'disturbing and unhelpful' for the global economy CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Tensions between Japan and South Korea come as the U.S. and its trading partners are embroiled in a global trade war....
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Japan-South Korea dispute is 'disturbing and unhelpful' for the global economy, says economist CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Tensions between Japan and South Korea come as the U.S. and its trading partners are embroiled in a global trade war....
- Vote! IMF cuts forecast for Singapore's 2019 growth to 2% Bangkok Post (Today) - SINGAPORE: The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has trimmed its 2019 economic growth forecast for Singapore to 2% from 2.3%, the Washington-based lender said on Tuesday, as global trade tensions hit...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - IMF cut global growth GDP in 2019 to 3.3% warning of higher risk
- - Thailand seeking endorsement for 5 international airports
- - Phuket python caught feasting on Rawai chickens
- - Storm weather warning issued for Phuket
- - 30 bedroom Patong Hotel for lease
- - Phuket surf warning issued as storm conditions rise
- - Phuket Town main road to close one lane for sports parade
- - After Phuket student killed by electrocution, officials assure public park areas are safe
- - Modern Apartments in Patong for sale
- - Floods force millions to flee homes in India, Nepal and Bangladesh