Slowing global growth and trade tensions threaten Europe's largest bank, analysts say
HSBC is expected to announce an improvement in third-quarter earnings on Monday — but investors are likely to pay more attention to the bank's guidance on its business prospects in the coming months, analysts said.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Slowing global growth and trade tensions threaten Europe's largest bank, analysts say, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Sunday, 28 October
- New In Last Half Hour
- Vote! Thailand to benefit from trade and investment diversion away from China Thailand Business News (Today) - In a recent research report Moody’s identifies which Asian countries are most vulnerable to slower global trade volumes and which stand to gain. — Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam...
- Older News
- Vote! Asia’s exports slump to deepen as global economic slowdown hits regional powerhouses SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - Asia’s exports slump is expected to deepen, with analysts saying regional trade is heading for its lowest point since 2015. Amid a slowdown in global demand, Asian exports will continue...
- Vote! Chinese companies are reporting delays in getting paid by business partners CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - China's slowing economic growth, tighter credit conditions and rising bond defaults are putting pressure on corporate cash flows, according to a survey by French trade insurer Coface....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Two injured in shooting at Phuket spa
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - 1MDB scandal: Malaysia to issue summonses to Goldman Sachs’ London, Hong Kong units
- - One dead in possible terror attack on Dutch tram
- - Chiang Mai joins Global Climate Strike on its most polluted day.
- - Multiple injuries in shooting on tram in Utrecht
- - National PWA Governor visits Phuket over failing water supply
- - 1MDB scandal: Malaysia to issue summons to Goldman Sachs’ London, Hong Kong units
- - Flash Floods, Earthquake in Indonesia Kill Over 80
- - Two banned trucks hit two motorbikes on same day, same road