SKY Cable, The Philippines’ Largest Cable Operator, Selects Calix AXOS Platform to Bring an Unmatched Subscriber Experience to Manila and Beyond
Feb 07, 2018 Picture: SKY Cable will leverage the seamless integration of AXOS with DOCSIS back office systems to ensure a simplified and accelerated transition to a Software Defined Network PETALUMA, CA – February 7, 2018 --( ASIA TODAY )-- Calix, Inc. (NYSE: CALX), today announced SKY Cable Corporation (SKY Cable), the largest cable operator in the Philippines, will leverage end-to-end solutions from Calix to drive an expansive network transformation to fiber. With plans to serve the greater metropolitan areas of Manila and Rizal, as well as the regions of Cavite and Laguna, SKY Cable has selected the award-winning AXOS E3-2 Intelligent PON Node to seamlessly transition from their traditional cable plant to an agile, always on, software defined network. Through the assistance of Calix Channel Partner Twoway Communications (ACI Communications), SKY Cable will also deploy AXOS DPx, the industry’s first virtualized DOCSIS connector, and Calix Wi-Fi enabled GigaHubs... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, SKY Cable, The Philippines’ Largest Cable Operator, Selects Calix AXOS Platform to Bring an Unmatched Subscriber Experience to Manila and Beyond, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - North Korean Art Troupe to Visit China
- - Thailand fall to China at Asian Cup
- - Humanitarian Issues to Figure Prominently at Davos Forum
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! 'Like a fine wine': Philippines cheers Pacquiao victory Bangkok Post (Today) - MANILA: Raucous cheers erupted from Philippine boxing fans in Manila who jumped in joy to...
- Older News
- Vote! Philippines' richest man Sy dies at 94 Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - MANILA: The Philippines' wealthiest man Henry Sy, who rose from being a penniless Chinese immigrant...
- Vote! The internet booms and print languishes in 2019 advertising spend Phuket Gazette (4 days ago) - Thailand’s Digital advertising market spend is poised to reach 124 billion baht in 2019. That’s...