Sixteen people fined during Phuket beach inspections
PHUKET: Army officers, police and municipality officials inspected beaches at Kata, Karon and Patong yesterday (Dec 5) fined a total of 16 beach management offenders under the orders of Col Santi Sakuntanark, Commander of the 25th Infantry Regiment and the highest-ranking army officer stationed in Phuket.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Sixteen people fined during Phuket beach inspections, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water
- - UK's Labour wants an election — but a second referendum is more likely, lawmaker says
- Older News
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Tourist survives Patong Beach! An ’anti-peace’ chief? Problems with digital licence? || Jan. 16 The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET XTRA - January 16 An ’anti-peace’ Chief? |:| Still no charges in fatal crash?...
- Vote! Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: A 76-year-old Swedish tourist is recovering in hospital after being pulled from the water...
- Vote! Celebration of Life service to be held for Phuket expat Gary Moody The Phuket News - Community (4 days ago) - PHUKET: A celebration of life service will be held at Smile Bar on Kamala Beach...