Six Thai cave movies now in works as government set up panel to oversee
The Thai government has formed a committee to oversee production of all the films planning to dramatise the rescueThe rush of films inspired by the dramatic rescue of 12 boys and their football coach from a flooded cave in Thailand has now expanded to encompass six, plus a documentary, and a government committee has been set up to co-ordinate and oversee the planned productions.According to the Thai newspaper the Nation, Thailand’s culture minister, Vira Rojpojchanarat, said: “Five international film production companies have proposed to the Commerce and Foreign ministries that they make a movie and a documentary about the rescue operation.” Variety magazine has reported a sixth production is in the works, from Thai-based outfit DeWarrenne Productions. Continue reading...... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Six Thai cave movies now in works as government set up panel to oversee, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Guardian - Friday, 20 July, 2018
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - UN seeks to move thousands of Rohingya to island
- - The military-sponsored General Election of Thailand
- - Rights of ‘ordinary people’ in focus as 1 bln vote in Asia
- - Will Asian economies dominate the world in 2050?
- - Pakistan calls for peace with India as it shows off military might at Republic Day parade
- - Parties gear up campaigns on last day
- - EC warns against ballot selfies and betting
- - “A clean and fair election”, EC assures international delegates
- - “Support good people to rule this country,” says King of Thailand on eve of election.
- - Trump sends top officials to Beijing to continue China trade talks