Singapore's government will likely spend big ahead of an upcoming election
An impending election and the need to spur economic growth mean Singapore will likely — for the first time in four years — spend more than it is projected to earn.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Singapore's government will likely spend big ahead of an upcoming election, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Friday, 15 February
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Bomb in Afghan mosque kills senior cleric during Friday prayers
- - Doctors could be dishing out weed by end of June
- - HK leader decries German asylum for 'bail jumpers'
- - Thailand’s King Vajiralongkorn urges post-election parliament to focus on national stability
- - Three Indians die on overcrowded Everest
- - Trump Heads to Japan for State Visit
- - Indian election results: What next for Rahul Gandhi and Congress after their flop at the polls?
- - Chartthaipattana ties knot with Palang Pracharath
- - Sri Lanka in talks with India, Japan to build container terminal in Colombo
- - Pot prescriptions possible by end of June