Singapore start-up Shopback chips away at Facebook and Google’s online ad dominance, one click at a time
Tucked away in a refurbished factory building in southwest Singapore, Shopback’s headquarters houses only 50 people, just a quarter of its workforce. The affiliate marketing firm may only have a fraction of the employees that giants like Facebook and Google have, but Shopback has big dreams – to offer businesses a more efficient way of reaching their customers. In Southeast Asia, Shopback has gained traction thanks to its cashback app, with more than 8 million users and 2,000 merchants. When…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Singapore start-up Shopback chips away at Facebook and Google’s online ad dominance, one click at a time, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Sunday, 19 May
- Older News
- Vote! Australia watchdog prepares for clampdown on ‘opaque’ internet giants like Google and Facebook SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - Australia’s competition watchdog is poised to call for far-reaching new regulations on Facebook, Google and other tech giants, which could have global ramifications for how they make money and choose...
- Vote! Aussie watchdog readies clampdown on Google, Facebook Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - SYDNEY: Australia's competition watchdog is poised to call for far-reaching new regulations on Facebook, Google and other tech giants which could have global ramifications for how they make money and...
- Vote! Huawei promises consumers in the Philippines a full refund if Gmail and Facebook won’t work on its devices SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (6 days ago) - Huawei Technologies, China’s leading smartphone vendor, has promised to fully refund the cost of its smartphones and tablets in the Philippines in the event the devices are unable to support...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Teaching artificial intelligence to connect senses like vision and touch
- - Tourism still wounded one year on from Phoenix disaster
- - Trump Imposes New Iran Sanctions Targeting Khamenei
- - Cambodia charges 4 Chinese after building collapse killed 28
- - More than 6,000 foreigners prosecuted for taking Thai jobs and illegal working in the last year
- - Four Chinese charged over Cambodian building collapse that killed 28 people in Sihanoukville
- - US: Once-Secret Jeffrey Epstein Sex Offender Deal Must Stand
- - Analysts Unsure Why General Killed Amhara Region President
- - Trump Ratchets Up Verbal Attacks on Iran
- - House Looks Set to Pass Emergency Funding Bill for Migrants