Singapore reports lowest GDP growth in two years as trade ministry warns manufacturers may be vulnerable
Singapore’s economy grew at its slowest pace in more than two years in the fourth quarter, data showed on Friday, and the city state’s trade ministry warned that manufacturing is likely to face significant moderation this year. Weakening growth momentum for Singapore’s open economy – a hi-tech manufacturing base and transportation hub – underscores the risks to Asia’s export economies from a slowdown in China and Beijing’s trade war with Washington....... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Singapore reports lowest GDP growth in two years as trade ministry warns manufacturers may be vulnerable, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Thursday, 14 February
- Older News
- Vote! Will Asian economies dominate the world in 2050? Thailand Business News (Yesterday) - Out of the 10 largest world economies of the world, four will be from Asia with China and India leading the world by 2050, according to the PwC report....
- Vote! Thailand to benefit from trade and investment diversion away from China Thailand Business News (5 days ago) - In a recent research report Moody’s identifies which Asian countries are most vulnerable to slower global trade volumes and which stand to gain. — Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket