Singapore finance minister seen in line to be next PM
SINGAPORE: Singapore's ruling party on Friday named Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat to a key leadership post, possibly putting him in line to take over as prime minister when current leader Lee Hsien Loong steps down.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Singapore finance minister seen in line to be next PM, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Trump: US Trade Talks with China Making 'Big Progress'
- - Can North Korea copy Vietnam’s economic miracle?
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- - We backed Maria Ressa’s Rappler. If you believe in the Philippines, you should too
- - Landmark stem cell trial for spinal injuries starts in Japan
- - China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! What does Singapore PM-in-waiting Heng Swee Keat’s 2019 budget say about an early election? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - In the weeks leading up to Singapore’s budget, expectations were running high for Finance Minister...
- Older News
- Vote! Singapore’s giant reserves: a taxing question for its next prime minister, Heng Swee Keat SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - ‘NIRC’ – it’s a uniquely Singaporean economic abbreviation that stands for net investment returns contribution....