Singapore Airlines-backed Vistara bets on upmarket model in frugal India
In the highly price-sensitive Indian aviation market, Vistara, a full-service carrier backed by local conglomerate Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines Ltd , is betting it can convince passengers to buy higher fares in return for superior service. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Singapore Airlines-backed Vistara bets on upmarket model in frugal India, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - A challenging Baht for the Thai economy in 2019 ?
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Results are out: These are the world’s most punctual airlines ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (5 days ago) - ONCE AGAIN, Jetstar Asia is the most punctual low-cost carrier (LCC) in Asia-Pacific. It is...