Vote!

Short circuit to blame for Indian restaurant fire, say Phuket Police

PHUKET: It is believed that an electrical short circuit was to blame for a fire which broke out at an Indian restaurant in Patong this morning.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Short circuit to blame for Indian restaurant fire, say Phuket Police, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you Short circuit to blame for Indian restaurant fire, say Phuket Police

 

 

Posted:

 

Read full story...

 

Published By: The Phuket News - Monday, 1 October, 2018

 

 

Thailand News Phuket News  /  Asian Travel News South Korea - Malaysia - Singapore - China - Philippines - Laos - Burma - Cambodia - Vietnam - Indonesia

 

 

 

 

 BACK TO: Phuket Hotel Deals - Phuket Flights - Phuket Travel Articles - Phuket News - Phuket Real Estate - Asia Jobs