Shares in Asia set to slip despite Wall Street surge overnight
Stocks in Asia were set to slip at the open despite an overnight surge on Wall Street, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average posting a gain of more than 200 points.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Shares in Asia set to slip despite Wall Street surge overnight, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Thursday, 21 March
- Older News
- Vote! Asia Pacific shares slip; Aussie dollar spikes after jobs data CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Major Asia Pacific markets closed lower on Thursday, with Indonesia's benchmark index bucking the overall trend as stocks jumped on election hopes. Meanwhile, investors looked to signs of progress in...
- Vote! Asia Pacific shares slip; jobs in Australia surge in March CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Australian labor force data came in above expectations on Thursday, with 25,700 jobs added on a seasonally adjusted basis in the month of March as compared to a Reuters forecast...
- Vote! Stocks in Asia set to slip; BOJ chief flags trade risks CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were set to see opening declines following comments from the Bank of Japan chief on the risks of increasing trade protectionism for the global economic growth outlook....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - PM2.5 levels surge in Chiang Rai
- - Thai woman murdered in Portugal
- - South firms upset at gas canister switch
- - Push for murder charges against drink-drivers divides force
- - Setting the record straight
- - Man found dead in pickup truck
- - Over 6,900 houses damaged by storms this month
- - PM pleased Thailand rated as “least miserable” country for 2019
- - People flock to marijuana fair in Buri Ram
- - Fishing trip boats destroyed by fire