SGX-Listed Hatten Land Unveils Plans for RM200M (US$49.2M) Water Theme Park in Collaboration with Samsung C&T and Polin Waterparks
Aug 07, 2018 Picture: MELAKA - (ACN Newswire) - Hatten Land Limited ("Hatten Land"), together with leading resort operator Samsung C&T Corporation and the world's leading designer and installer of water slides, Polin Waterparks, unveiled today plans to build a RM200 million water theme park, the largest in Melaka. The world's first 'sky' theme park is intended to be catalyst for the Malaysian historical city's tourism industry. YAB Tuan Adly Bin Zahari, the Honourable Chief Minister of Melaka, witnessed the signing ceremony among the three parties to build Splash World @ Harbour City, a 500,000-sq ft water park to be located 14 floors above the ground in the centre of the designated UNESCO World Heritage city, which hosts nearly 17 million visitors a year. Due for completion by end-2019 and expected to be opened to the public in the first half of 2020, Splash World @ Harbour City will... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, SGX-Listed Hatten Land Unveils Plans for RM200M (US$49.2M) Water Theme Park in Collaboration with Samsung C&T and Polin Waterparks, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Election Commission issues defamation warning
- - Saudi visit highlights Pakistan's search for investment
- - Abe Mum on Trump's Claim of Nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - SET ends lower, Indonesia stock market leads Asean peers
- - Maldives arrests former president Abdulla Yameen over witness tampering in money-laundering trial
- - Asia markets set to trade cautiously on renewed US-China tensions
- - The US cannot crush us, says Huawei founder
- Older News
- Vote! Chalong Municipality calls in private company over polluted stream The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: Chalong Municipality will have the company responsible for installing the watsewater system at a...
- Vote! Chinese man accused of groping three girls at Philippine theme park, prompting angry backlash SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (6 days ago) - A young man from mainland China has been charged in Manila with “acts of lasciviousness”...