SET slumps nearly 1%, Indonesia stocks jump 1.5%
The Stock Exchange of Thailand index dropped for a second session in three, while Indonesian shares jumped on Monday after data showed Southeast Asia's largest economy grew the fastest in more than four years in April-June.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, SET slumps nearly 1%, Indonesia stocks jump 1.5%, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - 1MDB scandal: former Goldman Sachs banker Robert Ng returning to US to face charges
- - Asia stocks slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - Pakistan rejects links to attack in Indian controlled Kashmir
- - Thai fishing industry says new laws are ‘unrealistic’
- - US–South Korea military negotiations could cost the alliance
- - Kashmir car bomb kills 44; India demands Pakistan act against militants
- - Gully boys: The defiant street rappers telling India's story
- - Asia stocks set to slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Vietnamese airlines get access to US for first time
- Older News
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mostly higher; South Korean chipmakers jump CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Stocks in Asia saw gains in morning trade on Tuesday, while Wall Street had a...
- Vote! Chinese stocks jump after return from holidays; US-China trade talks set to resume CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - The mainland Chinese markets, which were offline for much of last week due to the...
- Vote! Stocks in China jump after return from holidays; Trade talks CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - The mainland Chinese markets, which were offline for much of last week due to the...