SET slumps 24 points, other SE Asian stock markets stumble
The Stock Exchange of Thailand index plunged, while most Southeast Asian stock markets dropped on Monday following their Chinese peers, which fell despite the country's central bank increasing liquidity to offset the fallout of a months-long US-China trade row.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, SET slumps 24 points, other SE Asian stock markets stumble, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Two nabbed smuggling kratom into Phuket
- - Police seek clues as fire burns down house
- - Finnish boy, 5, attacked by stray dogs at Ao Nang, Krabi
- - Better analysis needed to track down the source of new chemicals in illicit drugs
- - Trump-Kim Summit Crucial Moment for South Korea's Moon
- - Taxi driver charged after collision with motorbike leaves man, 74, dead
- Older News
- Vote! SET ends lower, Indonesia stock market leads Asean peers Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand index ended lower but other Southeast Asian stock markets closed...
- Vote! China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Mainland Chinese shares were the biggest gainers in Asia on Monday, a day which also...
- Vote! Asia stocks decline amid fears of slowing US economy CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - Major Asian stock markets closed lower on Friday, following the release of U.S. retail data...